Please note, that you are being redirect to
The contents of your cart with not be redirected. If you return to Kith Canada, your cart contents will still be retained.
As part of its City Never Sleeps collection, dropping exclusively online and in-store, Kith announces the newest installation of its partnership with Beats by Dre: the Kith x Beats Studio Wireless Headphone. Featuring a navy-and-chrome colorway - seen across all pieces of the City Never Sleeps product array - the headphones will retail for $400 USD and will be available at both Kith's New York locations.
Chrome accents on the Kith x Beats by Dre Studio Wireless Headphone pay homage to the concrete jungle's iconic skyline, while the blue-and-white coupling adds a nod to the city's brooding nature. Co-branding is seen atop the headband, where a subtle white Kith logo resides.
Additional features include:
- Hands-free Bluetooth technology with optimal connectivity for up to 30 feet
- Dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling to provide silence during daily commutes
- A 12-hour rechargeable battery ensures on-the-go usage for long periods away from power sources
- A built-in microphone for use during hands-free phone calls
- Beats' signature Acoustic Engine for a high-quality listening experience
The Kith x Beats by Dre Studio Wireless Headphones will release this Black Friday, in extremely limited numbers, at 6AM EST at both Kith shops and 11AM EST at KithNYC.com.